Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Pics?

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
well apart from bonus balling they actually had a player raise his hand and gun also saying im hit and then playing out its outrageous and all they are getting is a bad reputation.

D

duffistuta

I was watching a Dogs game with the rest of the Sharks and we also saw one of their guys cheat really badly on the Draxxus field - a wipe followed by playing on - but maybe it's not the team, just one bad apple responsible for each infraction?

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
this is the problem they keep cheating to win this shows that they shouldnt be in higher divs anyway they are usually in 1 div above the bottom and look, quake kicked there arse and they were in the bottom div and have been for ages (well done quake you deserved to win). i must say muy anger is not aimed at a few individuals in dogs because i have seen these few (very few) individuals play without cheating and they are good. but they back up there own players when they cheat which is wrong they should tell them to stop and sort them out. but hopefully theywont do it again because they will be watched every game at following tourneys by 2 cameras at 2 angles and if they dont cheat then there reputation is revived if so then i will shot it to everyone simple as that:)

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
you wanna behave jason just cos u lost dotn start tossin **** about. our player half raised his hand and called for a paintcheck it was your guys fault for not staying keyed into him. Our palyer didn't know if he was hit or not and he waited for the marshal to call him back into the game before continuing so he didn't play on!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Bunka Monky
you wanna behave jason just cos u lost dotn start tossin **** about. our player half raised his hand and called for a paintcheck it was your guys fault for not staying keyed into him. Our palyer didn't know if he was hit or not and he waited for the marshal to call him back into the game before continuing so he didn't play on!
and this one?

Originally posted by duffistuta
I was watching a Dogs game with the rest of the Sharks and we also saw one of their guys cheat really badly on the Draxxus field - a wipe followed by playing on - but maybe it's not the team, just one bad apple responsible for each infraction?
Paul
:)