Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Rankings

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Am A

Look like glen gonna need dragging kicking and screaming into Am a.

Seriously he has the talent to play at whatever level he likes, just doesnt know it yet.

The force is strong in this one!!

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Thanks Obi-Puff Kenobi, but the goob is strong within me. Seriously though don't mind working me way up, "but there all shooting at me".

E-mails on it's way out!!!

go-one

Re: Re: wolf

Originally posted by Liz
Nope
Team Wolf = Wolf Am, ranked AmB internationally, sort of general Am domestically
Wolf Nov = Wolf Pack, ranked Novice both internationally and domestically (but I will be very surprised if they aren't playing at Am level domestically very soon!:) )
Cheers, will edit asap !

go-one

Originally posted by stongl
Go-one,

re Monkey Love, I'm a little unsure what this is all about. Is this an allegation of sandbagging because of Puff and Lurch? Because that would be unfair. We played div 3 in our first ever 7 man touney No offence to Puff and Lurch, but they've bever been pro's just good Am B (old Nov) players, and have never admitted to anything else.

We were put in Div 3 cos of Puff and Lurch, which we accept, but we really were the most jnr team in that div

, but being an Am A team is not on the Agenda because we're about fun and nothing more. Well semi-rant over, I may have misconstrued the point but thought that needed to be said.
1. No, I never comented on any teams position its straight up maths ! I'm well aware of the the terable two's abilitys being ex thunder !!

2. And rightly so. Your a good team irespective of experiance. Much like Team Zone !!! (Only 3 events) but I do know you've played outside M25, Temple, Amsterdam !!!!!!

3. I think you miss-read it. I've listed you as Am B !!!!!! (unless I miss-read it !)

go-one

Back to the topic

Originally posted by MrPink
Stu - How do you figure Marshalling points on this system? Seeing as Monkey Love reffed the first two events, are we not at a disadvantage results-wise?
No relevence. This is a straight form guide and not a "series points" table. I'll leave that to Sparklie, I don't need the hassle !

I don't belive your disadvantaged at all. Team zone are in that our first rd score was as Div 4, therfore we could only atain a 0.437 max, whilst in div 3 we have a higher score so our average is beeing draged down !!!!

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by go-one
(Only 3 events) but I do know you've played outside M25, Temple, Amsterdam !!!!!!
We didn't play Amsterdam - it played us, We thought it would be good to do a 5man open in January:rolleyes: Got out there, drank loads, played all day with Hang-overs and then went out and got drunk to celebrate our glorious Defeat:)

I think we'll do it again next year:D

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Aye, I miss read your post abit. Yep we have all played the odd Sup Air game, but it works out at about 3 or 4 each for the rest of us which makes us pretty junior. Previously the most ML players we manged to get together out of the current squad is 4 so we had'nt really been together until Sunday. We do wanna go down the Zone route to some respects (new team play hard etc), but my point was that we were the least experienced div 3 team (it showed) than many of em, as are Zone. I was'nt trying to invoke a dispute it just we got the odd comments from a certain area, but anyway. We enjoyed playing you anyway.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Re: Back to the topic

Originally posted by go-one
No relevence. This is a straight form guide and not a "series points" table. I'll leave that to Sparklie, I don't need the hassle !

I don't belive your disadvantaged at all. Team zone are in that our first rd score was as Div 4, therfore we could only atain a 0.437 max, whilst in div 3 we have a higher score so our average is beeing draged down !!!!
Cool Bananas with me:)

Nice work dude

go-one

Originally posted by stongl
Aye, I miss read your post abit. Yep we have all played the odd Sup Air game, but it works out at about 3 or 4 each for the rest of us which makes us pretty junior. Previously the most ML players we manged to get together out of the current squad is 4 so we had'nt really been together until Sunday. We do wanna go down the Zone route to some respects (new team play hard etc), but my point was that we were the least experienced div 3 team (it showed) than many of em, as are Zone. I was'nt trying to invoke a dispute it just we got the odd comments from a certain area, but anyway. We enjoyed playing you anyway.
don't worry about the comment's ! Take it as a complament people are so worried. Zone has had its share over the last few weeks ! Your'e definately heading the right way tho, and if you wan'a play like Zone then we'll get together and do some trg, even if it is just so I can shoot Lurch again :p