Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Reading

Big thanks to Illusion for giving me chance to spend my Sunday the only way it should be spent.

Congratulations to Sparklie and the team for doing something positive instead of just sitting round moaning about the lack of events down south.;)

Only had one real issue all day - goggles off in the playing area:mad:
This was a very public event in an excellent venue and a lot of organisation went in to setting it up.
It would only take one person being injured to ruin all this and venues like this won't be available again.
A marshal bollocking players for discharging their markers AFTER the 30 second count because he hasn't got his goggles on isn't acceptable.
Players can't be expected to follow safety rules if those supposed to be enforcing them do so only when it suits them:confused:

Finally, and on a positive note, thanks to Raven for fielding 5 men (and even refusing the loan of one of ours - not sure what that meant:) ) just so that we could get a game after we had travelled the 3 1/2 hrs down there.
Cheers guys

Originally posted by Bad Dave
DOA Robbo: We (Tigers Am) watched one of your games prior to playing you and we were all impressed by the individual technique that you guys showed, think you deserve your place in division 2, and it will be good to see you guys at the next one.
Cheers Dude:)

we really enjoyed the day (except the wait for our last game) and r hoping we can improve next leg (havin our markers work will help:) )

later

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
My only Gripe!

Only have one and that was the three hour wait betwwen games and then 5 back to back!
Other than that it was a fantastic tourney! Venue was superb, Sparklie nice and friendly. I'm just stunned that more teams didn't make it down and play. I mean me and half the team on AFGM spent the night in the Holiday in and it cost us about £12.5 each, plus entry plus paint etc etc. Which aint really that bad when you consider that Sparkile has paint deals at £33 notes a box. Really enjoyed the games. Sorry to sinners for pulling out last game (we'll play you next time promise!)

Once the running times/ scheduling gets sorted this tourney series will be totally rocking!!

Ken

P.S To all you teams who didn't go..... Your missing out BIG time!

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
Gaff!

Neil aka gaff

Dont forget you still owe pure rush paintball for those dye bits you had, I would suggest you conntact Warren on 07779 654342 or 01233 612890 A.S.A.P to get these bits payed.

Many Regards,

Warren
Pure Rush Paintball
:) :) :)

Limptwiglet

Aug 21, 2001
lo mate

Yeah was a great tournie, shame about some of the long waiting between games.

Yeah 2 days after my bday as well mate :D

Big piss up in the pub? I think so....

See ya at the next one mate.

mark