Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Results!!

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
that was the 1 when you got your penalty points from against REDZ NOV ,no worries bout the welt dude ,jus a good reminder to get some eyes in the back of me head.Quick game THO :D :D

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the UK Marshal's would like diversion 2 to stay the way it is... admittly we were bricking it big style b4 the start of the day looking at who we were playing... But by putting us in that diversion it gave us the kick up the bum we needed... and we all feel we played our socks off... i'm still feeling wasted 2 days after the event... If it stays pretty much the same everyone can monitor their own progress alot better... and pick up on areas they fall down on...

m25

Well done sparklie for a brilliant tourney.
This was my first tourney since 2001 and I have to say it was one of my favoroutes, however, there were a couple of people that were giving paintball a bad name. They were screaming abuse at each other poking each other in the face, and if it wasn't for the marshals stepping in it would have most likely ended up in a fight. And this tourney was in quite a public place. Not Good Exposure. I know that paintball is getting more and more competative but come on guys don't take it so seriously, it's giving us paintballers a bad name. If you don't agree with something, talk to the marshals about it, if they don't comply, then take your anger out on something thats worth taking your anger out on. My point is don't cry over spilt milk, accept the marshals decision and concentrate something more important, at the end of the day it's not worth it.

p.s. avoid the cowboy scaffolders,

Cheers,

Mugged44:rolleyes:

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by nbr
I'm pretty sure the UK Marshal's would like diversion 2 to stay the way it is... admittly we were bricking it big style b4 the start of the day looking at who we were playing...
You guys played great in our game against you. Dont know why you were bricking it, you shouldnt have been, when i was watching you played stormers all day!!:)

Looking forward to the next event, maybe we will meet again if the divisions stay the same.

see you there!

sam:)