The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
man, if only everyone saw the big temple go into the netting we had been putting up for the last 3 days in the boiling heat, watching it knock a whole side down, and for us to have to make it stay, and for Storm, just to stand on the field, doing F*** all to help except watch as 8 people attempt to hold a whole side of netting up, thanks alot guys
Woaaahhh, hang on mate, look at the quote above from your good self, I dont see an honest and polite inquiry as to why a team didnt help, I dont even see a question to the team or anybody, what I do see is a blatant dig at a team on a public forum.

If you did just want to know why, ask at the event, or if you havent got the balls to go up to them, pm them on here, that would save all this.

And you havent exactly said `thanks for the explanation, I accept it lets moive on`

i was holding some scaffolding up, waiting for the others to get the tower so we could secure it, and storm WERE there, waiting to walk fields, and we secured the scaffolding, whilst all of us were cursing at storm. then yes, you were asked to help set up the rps field, as not many of the fields were even close to being set up due to events earlier in the day, delaying the site building.
if i arrive at any paintball event and find something i can do to help out so it runs ok and gets set up, i will help.
football cannont be compared to this,they have 100's of people setting events with a helluva lot more money going into wages, whereas we have 8 people setting this up, the scaffolding cannot possibly be blamed on sparklie, as she used these scaffolers last leg and the netting was, with the lack of a better word, perfect!
i have now been asked to stop by some witnesses, as its pointless arguing cos obviously u will defend yourselves etc..... who is the main spokesperson for storm rookies? i have a bone to pick with them
I could continue...

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
No, please don't!

I'm beginning to really wish I was a mod. Ahh the ability to close a thread at will, heaven!

Would you lot just get over it, PLEASE!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH PINK DUST ANODISING ON TOP!!!!

frankendreads

Oct 26, 2001
north london
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
we still get the occasional storm player from the family of 50,000 players adding something, i have been talking about netting and stuff the last few pages....

it is about 1 million actually and if u have a problem with the storm rookie u talk to me or john sosta privately!
:D
the gre-gore
current captain of storm rookies

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
Paintball is not just a game - it's a way of life

Don't worry I am not going to have another dig at Cockersrule for saying what he did about Storm as plenty of other people seem to have done already (although there probably loads more waiting to).:D

Anyway I know quite a few people who would feel paintball is than just a game, it is more of a way of life. I am sure some of the Americans who are sponsored big time would probably agree as they eat, sleep, play, train, paintball so it is more than just a game to them at the end of the day. It is a lifestyle.

For me personally, it is more than just a game. I have had so many laughs with friends from paintball, pooned paintballers from different teams and countries and enjoy playing the game, win or lose so to me paintball is more than just a game. It is a way of life and life without paintball is well......just look at how many old school paintballers there are...once you start you can never give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.