Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

L J

big big titties
dude, yeah i flamed them, cos i wasnt to happy with them, and they have explained themselves and i accepted it, i actually stopped on page 2, and we still get the occasional storm player from the family of 50,000 players adding something, i have been talking about netting and stuff the last few pages....

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
wot do you expect them to do when u slated them

sit there and not reply........

how deep is that hole youve got at the moment

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
I know i have read the whole thread (i am not about to read the whole thing AGAIN :rolleyes: ), correct me if i am wrong but is this not the first time you have said you accepted what storm (and the rest of the posts) are arguing with?

Perhaps if you reversed your point on page two the thread would be talking about netting with you! :confused:

Buddha Cranfield

Jul 8, 2003
Surrey,England
Visit site
Cock(for short) you may have noticed that I wrote ME and not whinged that you upset my 50000 teammates,they can all talk for themselves.
I was there on Saturday and believe that everything you have written about me and my team to be a lie,you may have stopped writing about it on page 2 but that really doesnt make it go away although I bet you wish it would.

L J

big big titties
not really...why should i regret saying it???
if you cant take critiscism(sp??) then dont bother answering, as i said...i can take critiscism and not much bothered about it....oh no...you called me cock...shock horror:eek: , been called much worse things mate. im not going to explain why all the stuff i said isnt a lie again...you can read it for your self, but now that some of your more .....socially adapted team mates have answered, i have accepted why you guys didnt help, and im not much bothered any more!!! whats done is done, and the scaffolding survived:D

Status
Not open for further replies.