Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25....what a waste of time!!!

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
i feel that everyone just needs to take a chill pill and just calm down the marshalls cant be blamed for every instance. i was at one point shouting at a marshall to take a player out. she didn't check him but what i hadnt realised was that he had already walked off the field.

theres no need to get angry at everyone if someone made a mistake. **** happens.

kyle

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
I'm tempted to agree with most of what has been posted here as I thought the age and lack of experience showed with some of the marshals. However, I thought the running of the tourney was such a marked improvement on Dunstable, that I'd be hesitant to slag it off, cos it is getting better and I can't wait for the next one. (Not just cos we won!!! )

Didn't we all agree (on some other thread weeks ago) that bad marshalling shouldn't reflect badly on the tournament, but on the teams themselves??

PSK1

Oct 1, 2002
Oxford
www.taggedgear.com
Great Site, Great Weather but I agree, except for the Smart Parts Field judgin was rubbish, very rubbish, the sport will never progress and neither will the series if the judges, dont know the rules and can't move about and check people like they are paid to do, and before anyone makes a comment, NO I have not judged the M25 League but I have judged 90% of series 2003 this year and I've judged at Millenniums.

I want to play the rest of the M25, but sort it out guys.....

I also think that games would run on time if a fag break was not essential between each game.....

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Greg
i feel that everyone just needs to take a chill pill and just calm down the marshalls cant be blamed for every instance.
theres no need to get angry at everyone if someone made a mistake. **** happens.

kyle
Kyle mate thats absolute bollo#ks!

Sh#t shouldnt happen with such frequency! There is no excuse for doing a bad job when the situation is right to do a good one. The marshalls C A N be blamed for what they did wrong. At the last event my team did a good job and nobody was angry with the results on our field, we put the effort in and got a lot of respect for what we did. I have nothing but bad feelings for the teams that judged today. And i really cant wait for them to come on here and explain why they did such a bad job. i dont see why they turned up if they had no intention of doing it to the best of their ability

bird--> i didnt say the event was bad, Sparklie is moving things in the right direction, and props to her.

She did the best she could in order to give the marshalls a fair go at doing their job, they couldnt have asked for anything more, she provided everything they could possibly need. They have no excuse for what they did and i think its a disgrace that they got paid anything.

This does exclude the judges on the smartparts field who i thought did do a good job.

sam:mad:

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
I only ever sore the marshalls stick to there calls on that feild but on the rps feild, whilst playing tsunami, the jusges called a player dead and the called him back in as he was in safe distance from the key bunker! how do you explain that?...................

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
jesus christ im glad im not marshalling any of them with the amount of crap you are giving all the marshalls. but i never said that the marshalling was great( in fact i thik the opposite) i just think if it was bad why doesnt someone tell sparklie privately instead of blasting it around the boards.

kyle