Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
well

me and sam (your angel buyer) then the usual team of, colin, dan, bird, simon, etc. dont think they are all marshalls.
i cant remember/dont knoe the rest!!

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Right then.

I can't have an entire thread devoted to talking about CP Red without putting in my 2p worth!!

Yes - in the last leg of the M25 we came 2nd in every game - but we were in the top division and used it as training for the Millenium. We'll be playing at least one division below that next time, but we'd still rather play against teams harder than us, than kick everyone's arses and 'sandbag' :p

"SPOD" is the name that we give to all marshals who are new and don't have nicknames yet (not because we can't remember their names..... well...)

And the new 'spods' playing with us at the next M25 have been training with us and want to get out there and play. We don't care if they get their butts kicked (like they do in training all the time :p ) we want to encourage players to make the huge jump from punter to tourney player.

Any other teams willing to risk their reputation and trophy for that?

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
well said.
couldnt really be much more of a huge step, from punter, to amb level team!! oh and got a blade and hollowpoint on the way. so wont need to buy yours.
i was nicknamed rodders for an evening at the pub, cos i look like rodney from only fools and horses. and the week before it was 'inbred' ....dont ask! (steve)
end of jacking - (thread jacking that is)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
CP Red were up in Div 1 last time purely and simply because a Div 1 team had to drop out very late and after the draw had been done. CP Red were next on the "waiting list" of teams wanting to play so were offered the space. All credit to them, after gulping a bit they said they would rather play division 1 than not play, and were kind enough to say they had enjoyed themselves despite losing every game.
I can virtually guarantee that they won't be up there next time, as even if we don't get that many pure Pro or even Am A teams, there are a few that have been playing Div 2 that probably rank above them anyway.
However, Blakey has kindly offered to check our entries against the ranking system he has devised for the Midland Masters this time round once we get the final list of teams. We'll be using that as a guide hopefully, though not all teams are on his list as yet and he doesn't have enough info on some teams to have a meaningful ranking so it won't be as simple as putting the names into the system & it coming up with the draw unfortunately.