Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
The draw will be up when we have the full and final list of teams. Unfortunately, due to some rather rubber-like cheques going bouncy-bouncy recently plus one team stopping their deposit cheque (!), Sparklie is having to wait until cheques for deposits have been cleared before confirming entries. Exact numbers are also dependant on whether we can get enough refs for a 4th field this time.

Anyway, you lot are lucky getting the draw even a couple of days before the tourney. In the past, you usually didn't even know who was taking part until you turned up on the day let alone who you were playing :eek: :D

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
i am just gratefull to liz and sparklie for running such a superbly run series. god i remember the temple tournies were awful.

so dont hurry them for divisions.

kyle

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Greg
i am just gratefull to liz and sparklie for running such a superbly run series. god i remember the temple tournies were awful.

kyle
Ah, come on Kyle! Where else could we have mud-sliding competitions when the rains came?!! (I've still got the photos - man, that was funny! ) and it also being on the Gatwick flight path so you couldn't hear calls/game on/neutral player etc, I have very fond memories of the Temple and of it being the first time I ever played on Sup'air.
(In case anyone remembers these tournies, I was playing with the Cockney Commandos and we rocked!!! ) :D