Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Did you not get a manual with it?
No need to adjust mrof settings!
Try this:
Make sure sensi is on and in the mode you want!
Turn marker off.
Load up hopper.
Turn hopper on.
Ensure there is a stack of balls waiting to be fired.
Turn on marker
Fire 7-9 balls slowly like at about 2 bps.
Rip like a mofo! :D :D :D

It is essential that the ball stack be present before you turn on the marker and ensure that you do the 7-9 shots to calibrate the sensi.

Paul
:)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Cheers guys I ll post when i get back from site and let you boys know how i get on :D

MaK D
:cool:

And Paul yeah a got a manual dude, but hey you don t really expect me to sit and read it do you :rolleyes: :D

Hudson'

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2003
Redhill, Surrey, England
www.cjsparks.com
ok i havnt read what everyoen else has posted cause im too lazy but so far it could be several things:

Hopper isnt fast enough - even puffy on our team was outshooting the halo and breaking a few balls cause of it, sensi isnt all that great.

Input pressure is too high or too much pressure on the balls - up the dwell a few ms.

Or a common one ive heard about, the ram isnt set up right - take a look at the manual and maybe give it to a tech to sort.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
Cheers guys I ll post when i get back from site and let you boys know how i get on :D

MaK D

And Paul yeah a got a manual dude, but hey you don t really expect me to sit and read it do you :rolleyes: :D
In which case I have no bleedin' symapthy. RTFM!!!! :mad:

Everything I've explained to you is in the manual, do what I do read it on the bog!!

Paul

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Paul_collier
In which case I have no bleedin' symapthy. RTFM!!!! :mad:

Everything I've explained to you is in the manual, do what I do read it on the bog!!

Paul
I did have a read through it mate and ma one doesn t say all that stuff, maby its a ................... special manual :rolleyes:

Mak D

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
I will just re-interate what the other posters have said. Especially important is what Slim said.

Forget mode 1 and 2, in fact the only one I can reliably use without chopping is 3. 1 won't chop but it gives lots of worrying pauses (last thing you want when popping up from a snake and trying to give a sucka 5 balls :( )

MODE 3 is the daddy - make sure you set it to mode 3 and I am 99% your problems will be solved. I've had the same problems you are describing on all the Speeds I've had and switching to mode 3 sorted it every time....

Ben