Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ma Bling Won't Ching

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Cheers Ben, as i said ladz I ll give it a burl on Sat and let you all know how it went.

If its still breakin balls, PAUL bring a pillow to Wrexham dude, cause ur sittin with it till its fixed ;) :D

Mak D
:cool:

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
Cheers Ben, as i said ladz I ll give it a burl on Sat and let you all know how it went.

If its still breakin balls, PAUL bring a pillow to Wrexham dude, cause ur sittin with it till its fixed ;) :D

Mak D
lol no probs dude I'll help you sort it out!

Paul
:)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
The Saga continues

Well boys I had the wee bitch out today, I set my mode to 3, I increased my dwell and I loosened the ball detents....................and I was still bursting :(

NOW the chaps on the team think that I might even be outshooting the hopper (an egg), but am not sure! So tommorow am gonna turn the rate down on the Angel and give it another burl and see wots wot!

Why does this always happen to me, everytime I get a gun it won't work :( I just want to shoot people, not bugger about wae all this sh*t :( :( :(

Mak D
:(

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
As buddha says outshooting should in no way happen if you've set up and are using Sensi correctly. Don't think the ball detents need to be loosened I can't see how that's gonna help.
So Mc did you do the calibrating? Did you ensure you had a ball stack before turning on the marker?

Paul

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Paul_collier
As buddha says outshooting should in no way happen if you've set up and are using Sensi correctly. Don't think the ball detents need to be loosened I can't see how that's gonna help.
So Mc did you do the calibrating? Did you ensure you had a ball stack before turning on the marker?

Paul
yeah man a did all the stuff you guys told me, i had the stack in, hopper on, turned the gun off turned the sensi on, fired around 10-12 slow shot then tried to step up the pace and it burst!

I also tried turnin the sensi on then turnin the gun off and then back on to see if that would do anythin caus the sensi stays on but it doesnt matter it still bursts!

Sum1 must have some idea as to wot s doin this or any possible causes, once i set the maximum rate on the gun if it STILL bursts then it must be the gun and not outshootin the hopper.

I hear wot ur sayin about it should be impossible with the sensi on, but its happnin mate trust me :(

Mak D

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
What to do mate is.......take a big stick and smack it off the side as hard as you possibly can......failing that.

Take the whole thing apart and then put it back together again. Even if this doesn't solve the problem you'll have a **** load of other ones to worry about,

(dont do these things by the way :( )

Beat me.

Garry