Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Macdev Clone GT vs Dye DM12

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
I never even looked into where to send stuff under warranty. My etek4 is due to be serviced tomorrow but im getting it done at the shop I work for which is an authorised service centre. Not sure if they are for dye, they are definitely not a service centre for macdev though.... hmmm that may have changed which one I prefer. I must admit I do much prefer the new dm13 pga cubix red, it looks very sexy

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
Ooo hi matt, havent spoke in a while. That would be great :)

As for servicing I know it is ott, ive seen the reg and everything on the clone gt is all in one so you drag it out and clean it all in one go so its suppose to be easy to maintain

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
After having a quick ring round some shops, i've been offered a red/gold clone gt or and a DM12 in red cloth for roughly the same price. Based solely on that, which seems like a better deal to you guys? Im going to try out a DM12 this weekend thanks to Matt. Does anyone have a clone gt near me that i could perhaps hold before i get sucked into buying the only one i've tried? Near this postcode wv100ne, or close to wv107hu

Many thanks,
Jamie

Last edited:

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I have sent markers for a service to both planet and dye and never had any complaints. Planet regularly have a tech at CPPS but as far as I am aware mcdev and dye don't (as I know your playing there this season). However, this could well change this season. None of this impacts the feel of a marker in your hand but are other things to consider in case you do have an issue. I am sure some mcdev owners can post up there experiences as I have never held let alone used one so I am not in a position to comment but I have used both dye and planet markers.

Last edited: