Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Machine Vapor buying advice

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Hi all, I've been offered a machine Vapor and know nothing at all about them. Is there anyone that can help?
Cheers :)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Only on the market for a short time - build quality wasn't up to much and they didn't sell too well. If CHEAP, maybe worth a punt...

Reactions: Pebbles

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Depends. If it's the second version they were quite good tbf. The first version was so awful no one would give the second the shot it deserved.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I always ask myself the same question when buying any gun....

If I had no other guns to use and was looking for a gun to reliably get me through a few years then would I buy it over any of its competitors at the same price.

This question takes into account such things as a guns reliability, ease of spares, knowledge of techs in the UK, how the gun compares in shot quality and efficiency against it peers, and if the gun will retain some good resale value in at least two years time If the answer is yes to this then I buy it if not move on.

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Thanks guys, I'll give it a miss then. I usually shoot Planet so I'll stick with them. Can't fault the reliability of Planet :)

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
I always ask myself the same question when buying any gun....

If I had no other guns to use and was looking for a gun to reliably get me through a few years then would I buy it over any of its competitors at the same price.

This question takes into account such things as a guns reliability, ease of spares, knowledge of techs in the UK, how the gun compares in shot quality and efficiency against it peers, and if the gun will retain some good resale value in at least two years time If the answer is yes to this then I buy it if not move on.
And move on I have sir, I'll stick to Planet kit.

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick