Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mag fed locations

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Would a spring feed such as the BT SA17 pistol or sniper pump count as a mag fed marker? Or does it have to have a magazine you need to swap out between reloads? The way I see it a 10 shot tube is the similar to a mag load anyway, and wouldn't give you much advantage on the field.

Thinking of building one of these using some Automag spares I have

Last edited:
Reactions: TRA Headshot

Jamie Loader

Jan 3, 2013
London
@Gee Tee I dont relly know how to answer that question my self, but I see where your coming from. You are having to reload just as much as a typical magfed gun so theres no advantage in it. Just will come down to the hardcore magfed guys accepting it really.

On a side note, I have no idea what that is in the pic, but I love it!!! Thought about doing something similar with a Tippmann 98 custom or something along those lines my self, but never seen, or thought of doing the bottle so flushed like that, so def going to have to rethink my plan now lol

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
@Gee Tee has asked a big question.

There has been a small, quiet but strong MilSim community in the UK for a number of years, (Proper MilSim, not scenario/woodsball that people sometimes call MilSim causing me to jump in and say its not)
In MilSim the restrictions on definitions make sense.

With the increase in availability of MagFed guns popularity has increased and attracted other people like me, just after something different.
You then get three lines of thought:
1) MagFed = MilSim
2) MagFed = MagFed guns but not necessarily with sticking closely to MilSim
3) MagFed = Limited paint, open to MagFeds, pumps, stick feeds etc

It's up to the organiser how they want to run their game - currently the argument between options 2 & 3 can get a bit heated

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
@Gee Tee

On a side note, I have no idea what that is in the pic, but I love it!!! Thought about doing something similar with a Tippmann 98 custom or something along those lines my self, but never seen, or thought of doing the bottle so flushed like that, so def going to have to rethink my plan now lol
It's a custom rifle built around an Automag valve, rail etc. There are lot's of examples of these on the web. I've been sorting through parts boxes, and have found enough spares to build one. Just need a few bits made up to adapt the rail and trigger pull, then rig up an air feed - possibly via remote hose.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?243608-My-first-Mag-Rifle-build-Warning-Wood-inside

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Would a spring feed such as the BT SA17 pistol or sniper pump count as a mag fed marker? Or does it have to have a magazine you need to swap out between reloads? The way I see it a 10 shot tube is the similar to a mag load anyway, and wouldn't give you much advantage on the field.

Thinking of building one of these using some Automag spares I have

At most magfed walkons that will be fine mate :)