Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mag feed markers

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
At paintfest next weekend there is some magfed going on, we are running the killhouse for 2 hours on the Saturday.
Its not specifically magfed, but limited paint with magfed players allowed unlimited magazines, so you could check it out and see what people are using

If you want to play and try magfed out I'll even lend you my hammer, but I only have one magazine so it could be a baptism of fire! I also have a dam with spare magazines but am a bit precious about that as its my shiney toy
;-)

gas_axe

Jul 11, 2010
Hehe spooky I have just bought a Dye dam, hope I have done the right thing. Does the dam mags take standard paintballs as well as first strike....????

I normally go to paintfest and enter alot of the DW rounds, but unable to this year due to work. The kill house is great fun

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hehe spooky I have just bought a Dye dam, hope I have done the right thing. Does the dam mags take standard paintballs as well as first strike....????
The magazines will take either first strike or normal paint
The selector switch for magazines shows a first strike icon, but that's only as first strikes can only be in the magazine and not in the hoppe

gas_axe

Jul 11, 2010
Rap 4 will be at the Miltac meeting at bassetts pole (think its the 24 and 25 August)and I beleave they have 20 markers for players to borrow free of charge, if anyone is interested I would give NPF bassetts pole a ring for more info (the more the merrier)
Tommikka have you used your Dam much and have you had any problems with it......???

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It's had a little use
I have not used it myself in magfed mode yet, but it was used as magfed by a team mate in a game promo we filmed. The dam worked fine, he had difficulty shooting me in the chest at close range - he's never failed to shoot me in the back of the head at games so we were probably attempting the wrong angle!

At copehill down using hopper fed clear paint I had no issues with it (after the start of the day with leaks which were resolved by switching cylinders, I've since checked the cylinder regulator and its majorly high pressure)
Others were having problems with the paint, but I had no true issues. I did have some breaks but was able to shoot through them and clean the barrel when convenient

There was the leak as above but only with a particular cylinder, with all my others it runs fine

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
The TGR2 mkii is coming out in August. Looks really good and a good price as well!! Definitely worth a look!!