Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mag feed markers

Aug 14, 2013
The only reason I see to go mag fed is if you wish to use a sight that would be obstructed by a hopper or you're looking for greater realism in which case you should also consider a remote line. I personally prefer a hopper because it's less hassle.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
The only reason I see to go mag fed is if you wish to use a sight that would be obstructed by a hopper or you're looking for greater realism in which case you should also consider a remote line. I personally prefer a hopper because it's less hassle.
It's more about adopting a different style of play - no more hosing streams of paint to get an elimination, instead needing to conserve paint and make your shots count. Less paint in the air = move movement possible on the field of play. Less paint also equals a cheaper day and less welts. :)

Aug 14, 2013
It's more about adopting a different style of play - no more hosing streams of paint to get an elimination, instead needing to conserve paint and make your shots count. Less paint in the air = move movement possible on the field of play. Less paint also equals a cheaper day and less welts. :)
That's a good point, I had considered it would be cheaper in the long run but never thought about how it would affect the way people play. I was considering that it was 1 person using magfed and everyone else using hoppers in which case you may be at a disadvantage.