Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mag or cocker

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by KillerOnion
Well, the barrel issue could be somewhat resolved by buying a Cocker and something that takes Cocker barrels, like say an Evo X and a Matrix, Excaliber, or Defiant.
True,but at the moment we`re all giving our answers to what we think the question is as its worded rather ambiguously.Can you clarify your question pb.:confused:

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
What's the matter with you not backing the good ol' Mag Jamie, the thing is a master piece. You have the Mag, RT, Emag and the Extreme Emag, things just couldn't get better. You've always been a Mag user, what's the matter had a bad experience with one or something????....oh yeah I forgot. ;)

C Ya tomorrow with your brand spanking new Extreme, I'll be on your side just incase the little **** goes full auto again, I'd hate to be the target on the end of that!!! :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Rob,I`m not slaging Mags off,I agree that barrels are getting hard to come by,but my point was I don`t know quite what the original question was.

Extreme seems OK,no full auto,but I can soon make it so ...have you bought a cup yet?;) .See you Sunday.:D :D

JR_99

Apr 24, 2002
Salem, MA USA
Visit site
If you want a standard mag but are worried about barrels get a pro team micro mag which takes cocker barrels.

I like cockers.

You have to play with both and make your own decision.