Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mag : Trigger Job

although the valve open time is the time that the bolt is forward, which is not governed by the timing between the on off pin and the sear bolt release, so yes you can stop your marker working if you fanny about too much, but a little bit of tinkering wont harm anyone. i dont know all that much about cockers, but i know not to piss about altering teh length of rods and stuff.

in short buy an angel, then its point, and click

Scotty D

Too serious by half
Feb 2, 2002
Kinross. Scotland
Visit site
As mentioned by John from SAD, G3 do an aftermarket on/off valve for the mag. It is a GALACIC SYSTEMZ valve and you can get it from g3pb.com. It is an American company but their service was amazing. And the valve did seem to make a hell of a difference to my old mag.:D

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Aftermarket - non agd parts will work well on mags if they are the older ones. The newest automag is "Level 7" and will not need any add on parts. There were some bugs in the older versions that aftermarket products did solve, bigger holes, longer (or shorter) on/off pins etc.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
That guys right,under no circumstances whatsoever mess with a mag trigger sear it`ll totally feck up the valve timing.Planet sell custom tuned sears for about £20.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by MidgetFista
i messed with mine at the weekend. Didn't mess up the timing at all, and helped my trigger pull..... maybe i was lucky ;)

Midge

YOU LUCKY,LUCKY B*****D.

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
It seriously will not damage your marker. There is a standard "recommended" length the rod should be at, i have 7 mags on our team and we have all changed the rod length. As long as the sear will reach the on-off tap then your ok, besides if it doesnt work you can just put it back!