Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mag : Trigger Job

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Burb
It seriously will not damage your marker. There is a standard "recommended" length the rod should be at, i have 7 mags on our team and we have all changed the rod length. As long as the sear will reach the on-off tap then your ok, besides if it doesnt work you can just put it back!
I stand corrected ,you are indeed a paintball God(no irony intended)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Fleisher

I stand corrected ,you are indeed a paintball God(no irony intended)
No i am far from it mate, im just explaining my point of view / experiance with mags.

I apologise if i upset you for not agreeing with you 100%
:eek:

Jesus

:rolleyes:

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002

No i am far from it mate, im just explaining my point of view / experiance with mags.

I apologise if i upset you for not agreeing with you 100%
:eek:

Jesus

:rolleyes:
You`ve not upset me at all ,just destroyed everything I ever belived in.Life just seems so hollow now.(how much can you safely "adjust" the sear by?)

bigluch1

Feb 25, 2002
USA
Visit site
Hey, i too had problem with the length of my rod and the other night i tried to twist it with plyers and the damn thing wouldnt budge.....and beleive me i put a hell of alot of force into it.

Is there any special way to do it or anything...

please help

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Couldnt tell you in actual mm, but a few full turns can be fine.
Try it you might like it!
Not to sure on an E-mag though?
Ps how do you find your e-mag, do you have a warp feed on it?

sorry about destroying your beliefs by the way.

;)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Couldnt tell you in actual mm, but a few full turns can be fine.
Try it you might like it!
Not to sure on an E-mag though?
Ps how do you find your e-mag, do you have a warp feed on it?

sorry about destroying your beliefs by the way.

;)
Even though I have been known to slag off Emags(?) I like it v\much main prob is finding a paint it likes and I think it might be a right cow without the warp.Anyway after OTE this weekend its getting an extreme\ACE conversion(I`ve had to sell a kidney)

bigluch1

Feb 25, 2002
USA
Visit site
But is there a specific way to get the rod to get longer becuase i tried just twisting it with some plyers and it wouldnt turn at all...

Is there something that im doing wrong

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I dont know why it aint turning for you mate, it does take a bit of force but it should budge if your using a pair of plyers.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
I dont know why it aint turning for you mate, it does take a bit of force but it should budge if your using a pair of plyers.
i had a simillar problem and tb-303 cam up with a cunning plan take off the grip frame and put the trigger rod into a small drill chuck and turn it by hand. that way you dont dammage it and you get more purchase on it than you do with pliers. if you aint got one you noramally got one with those drill screw driver kits for a few quid.