Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

magfed gun reveiws

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
hello.
basically this is the section in which i will be posting up reveiws of magfed guns that i have tested in a real games and different enviroments..
If you have any questions then post below, and as i test more markers the reveiews will be added..

UMAREX PUMP SHOTGUN

so today i put the pump through its paces at underworld.
Lets start of with the build quality. it is a solid gun that feels and works in a good way. it doesnt feel flimsy or plastic. as far as realism goes, it is the most realistic paintball gun i have used. It is easy to feed balls into the tube, and wont jam. it is a fairly heavy gun, but they helps the feel of it. the noise is amazing.. easily the loudest gun on the site today and one of the loudest i have heard. it has a good accuracy and good rage. it will drop at about 30-35 metres.
as a summary.. weaknesses of the gun: heavy. after using all the balls loaded, takes a while to fill up.
positives: feels good, well built, sounds good, good accuracy, good distance, t cqb gun i have used
image.jpg

MILSIG K-SERIES MK3

This gun is a primary weapon. to me it reminds me of a tippmann a5 because it is built to last.. it has a strong frame and shoots with a satisfying feel and sound. the magazines hold 18, and a 13ci tank will easily last 6 mags before the air runs low.. it is an easily customisable gun and is a great looker. it has a great range, and although cant be used with first strikes, it fires regular paint with extrodinary accuracy. and is a perfect entry and intermediate level gun into magfed.
weaknesses: doesnt use fs rounds. heavy
advantages: good accuracy, good for outdoors, great range
image.jpg

HAMMER 7

this to me is the most surprising gun of the year. it is very cheap at only just over 100 pounds, but is an amazing little marker. it is lightweight, small, and bloooming accurate. the mags are easy to use and top up, and with first strike deadly accurate.. it also used very little gas and a 13ci tank is perfect for games. the only slight downside for some players is that its a pump. it has a great build quality aswell.
weaknesses: errrrrrm there is none
advantages: lightweight, accurate, cheap, good for indoor and outdoor
image.jpg

TIPX

These pistols are great for indoor and outdoor.. They have a slight plasticy feel but also a robust build.. They feel secure and also easy to use.. They are best for new players as they are easy to use.. They are accurate for 20 metres at least and are fairly air efficant..
Weaknesses: plasticy, not great range
Advantages: easy to use, great little gun, well weighted, air efficant
image.jpg

TIBERIUS T8/T8.1

This is the the other main pistol used by people. It is very air efficant although needs multiple co2 cartriges used at the same time.. Its a slightly harder gun to use.. This doesnt feel too plasticy, although not as solid as the tipx.. It is better weighted and a better gun for more experienced players.. It is very accurate and good range again 20 metres accurate..
Weaknesses: uses alot of co2, harder to use, heavyer
Advantages: better accuracy, well balanced, good build quality
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
You hand feed 15 rounds into it. You can't pour the balls in you have to manually feed then into it. Ten it works like a normal pump

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
haha true.. if you run out in a fight you wont be able to fuly reload.. i managed to feed 4 in whilst under fire..
but the sheer power of the gun means you get many, many kills :p

Reactions: TRA Headshot

JakeePeters

Sep 5, 2013
How does the Hammer 7 compare to the Empire Traccer? I'm stuck inbetween the two at the moment

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
How does the Hammer 7 compare to the Empire Traccer? I'm stuck inbetween the two at the moment
rright sttarting from the top...
right.. depends upon what you want to use it for.. the hammer 7 is an amazing gun. its cheap, accurate and not much to go wrong with it.. its also a very good gun for all distances and can have first strikes used with it.
the empire sniper is a nicer gun to shoot, but there is more to go wrong and it isnt as comfortable to hold. its also alot more expensive.. also the range isnt as good..
personally i would point you towards the hammer 7..
although i would also concider the umarex pump shotgun.. because this is more accurate than both of these and has a better range.. if you want more info on the umarex pm me