Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

magfed gun reveiws

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
Hi, great reviews. Can you tell me if the barrel in the picture of the hammer is the standard one with a different muzzle or a whole different barrel?

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Hi, great reviews. Can you tell me if the barrel in the picture of the hammer is the standard one with a different muzzle or a whole different barrel?
Hello mate. Yes standard barrel with new muzzle..i found doesnt make a different with first strikes but does slightly with standard paint and reballs

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
I actually want to use mine a sniping setup for fun. Do you have any advice? I saw some people who have done it on you tube but a lot of the mods they use are more expensive than the marker

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
I actually want to use mine a sniping setup for fun. Do you have any advice? I saw some people who have done it on you tube but a lot of the mods they use are more expensive than the marker
As far as sniping goes you can only really change the barrel to a freak or techt ifit (matching paint size to bore) as well as using first strikes.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Yes there are a few things you can do.. But they all depend upon what sort of sniper you want..

The first thing is a stock... Either a gas through stock cover.. Or if your running a remote line then a cx stock will fit..

Then comes the barrel.. If you want a true sniper look the get a longer barrel.. Anything a5 thread... Preferably a battle sticks because there good decent barrels and u will be able to fit a muzzle on the end.

Then you need to concider the main body.. Either you leave it as it is and just fit a rail line so u can attach a scope.. Or you get a wooden or plastic frame build and modify it to fit..

Like any gun it can be highly modified and at different prices.. If u know we're to look then it won't cost u too much..

Need any more help message me

Rob