Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Magfed indoor cqb walkon

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
Asylum paintball Sheffield is currently deciding wether to host a magfed/limited paint walkon, depending on the demand they receive from the community.

We obviously all want the same thing. And i personally think this site would be perfect! And resembles pretty closely that of the legendary CQB field they had in Canada! So why don't we have our own here in the UK!?

We would be stupid to miss out on such an opportunity. So please let's all make it happen! Get dialling and get emailing asylum Sheffield and show our interest!

Link below vvv

http://www.asylumpaintball.co.uk/sheffield2/

Reactions: Kiwidrifter

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
Even if we get 2 teams together 5v5 10v10 the more the merrier! The guy Ive been talking to about it (Glenn) only wanted to know if we actually enjoyed the layout with magfed. Which actually to my eyes looks brill! And if all goes well then it will be a regular event and would start in the evening as a pose to the morning.

Check the asylum out on YouTube its a great place.

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Sounds good mate there's definitely people interested so would it be week nights or weekend nights??

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Not sure pal. I'll let them know the night and the time and they'll let me know if it's possible for them.

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
I'm either gonna go see him today to get a date. Or give him a call and we shall see what's what. Just hope there's enough of us interested in this as it would be EPIC lol! And different :)

Kiwidrifter

Feb 24, 2015
Could be a struggle for me Shane. I'm down in Coalville during the week. Does look awesome though ☺