Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MagFed Only Games North West

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
So having never tried it, want to give it a go.

But rather than going on a field where only a few milsim magfed and the rest have near tourney markers (more paint, faster etc) want to find a place just with magfed and just to add a bit more to it, want to rent (so a proper punter day)

Anywhere in NW or Midlands do that?

Cheers

Matthew

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
none I know of, ote would let you play against the punters rather than the other walkon's if you're worried about the electro paint throwers.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I was one of the pump players, played the maze games and the fort ones with the walkon's then went to play with the punters when the walkon's started thinning out after dinner.

Reactions: woodysan

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
I was one of the pump players, played the maze games and the fort ones with the walkon's then went to play with the punters when the walkon's started thinning out after dinner.
Ah, I remember you then - Very nice pump you had ;) Not the one who done the ranging shot and got me on the hat, by any chance? :D Most of us only done the half day due to NvS next week I guess.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
@woodysan think it was me, I was the beardier fatter older one of the two brothers playing pump in the red top, in fact seeing the pictures of myself on the facebook page today made me get out the clippers and thin the beard down a bit!

Reactions: woodysan

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Ahhh yes, I remember now - yeah you lot had some nice pump guns, so nice some of us were contemplating on buying one ourselves!

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
none I know of, ote would let you play against the punters rather than the other walkon's if you're worried about the electro paint throwers.
Why would I be worried?

It's more that I think the magfed should play against magfed, electro against electro etc etc

A more even playing field.