Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

magna issue

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
Oh and while i'm on the issue of Magna loaders used one for the first time Sunday (in the pi$$in rain) and worked fine first game with no worries.Now when it came to the second game got about half a hopper load shooting no worries then nothing:confused: thought i had eye problems on my ego so switched them off gun was firing but no paint rip drive was spinning round but nothing coming out! took the hopper off and no jam:confused:. Now my guess is the clutch was slippin and not feeding. Anyone shed any light on this?

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
in the cone drive theirs a spring beneathe the top cone, which when puting on the top cone, you have to twist to get the ends to touch, thus making tension to get the loader to feed properly.
(its in the reassembly of the loader section)

is it set up correctly?

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
thats good, i used it on sunday on the spps round 2, worked perfectly lol. no problems at all.

the only problem was tht one pball in my last game got a second shell on it (have no idea how lol) and got jammed in the chamber :(. but its an
excellent hopper.

y wasnt the cameronians at the spps round 2, may i ask? lol

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Oh and while i'm on the issue of Magna loaders used one for the first time Sunday (in the pi$$in rain) and worked fine first game with no worries.Now when it came to the second game got about half a hopper load shooting no worries then nothing:confused: thought i had eye problems on my ego so switched them off gun was firing but no paint rip drive was spinning round but nothing coming out! took the hopper off and no jam:confused:. Now my guess is the clutch was slippin and not feeding. Anyone shed any light on this?
Glad its working now. Only thing I can think of is there was an odd shaped ball in the stack somewhere that got stuck.