Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Magna on a shocker nxt?

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
was just wondaring if this works? i mean i am new to magna hoppers and i was just wondaring if you really need the RF chip to make it work properlly

could anybody help me?

stewy :eek:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
the sound activation works just fine... with the nxt/sft's though it's more trouble that it's worth to fit the rf chip in your gun because it's a solder job to the upper board rather than a simple lead connection like on other marker boards.

I had trouble getting used to my magna and it's position on the gun and just ended up putting the internals back into a hybrid shell (with a bit of modification) in the end..:)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
there is a post on the forum somewhere that tells you how to do it. it is more complicated than you might think. it is in this section but i cant remember who did it.

found it http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114014

roy:D
it's not complicated at all..., all you need to do is lengthen the battery wires and cut a section of plastic out to allow the circuit board connector pin to slot into thus letting the shells fit together.

if your not sure send it to me,cover me for your return postage and I'll do it for you pal.