The Home Of European Paintball

Mags- Buy Per issue

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Order Hotline:
0844 8440381

or are you actually afraid to talk to real people??
tried to ring today, got no answer.

Will try again tomorrow. But you wouldn't think putting a postage label on a jiffy bag, putting a mag into that and sealing it would be that much hassle really.

James

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
tried to ring today, got no answer.

Will try again tomorrow. But you wouldn't think putting a postage label on a jiffy bag, putting a mag into that and sealing it would be that much hassle really.

James
No no no, thats the easy part, its getting it from the office to a post bag/office etc that seems to be the hard part.

Im having this problem with a certain person:rolleyes:

Though i dont understand what is so hard about it, perhaps people have that phobia of the outside world.

Good luck fella

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Hows your phobia Mac?

No rush :D
Going well actually. Its not like you have been waiting several months. I think 1 day is pretty good considering post office isn't open on sunday's. Its my memory thats the problem :eek::D. Drop me a message tomorrow to remind me if i havn't let you know by 4.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
How can travelling to Xscape each month and paying more, be less pain than subscribing, getting it delivered each month and not having to do a thing!??
3 week's, five emails,and two telephone calls... and £4.50, compared to Xscape, 20-25 mins drive and £2.95 and having it instantly in my hand :)

James