Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Major League Free Agent List

BURT-GBH

ATPB Factory 2012
May 15, 2009
london
hey guys looking to play all events this year got a few years experiance under my belt D2/D3 will train with team befor event and pay my way im goin to all the events anyway so not a problem if any1 can help send me a pm or a shout on 07936872098

cheers ben

dongos

uprising nation
Nov 6, 2007
www.pbrack.com
PRO US player- looking to play either SPL or CPL, D1 if my flights covered

Tommy Tucker- Own Pbrack Clothing, played this season pro NPPL with Vancouver Vendetta, playing with another pro team for this upcoming NPPL season. Have previously played 2 seasons of D1/SPL with Amsterdam Xistence, those guys will vouch for my playing ability. Have also played multiple seasons of Canadian BCPPL with Ambush Army, and PALS with Team USA. Looking to get back on the Euro scene, Will pay for all or part of my flight depending on team situation. Also down to cruise in 1 week before an event for a practice.

Email me at- tom@pbrack.com

Broken Arrow

LONDON IMPACT
Jan 4, 2004
KENT
urgent two players needed to play paris . to play in div 3 for london impact must know by next week plz

thank you

go-one

Player available for Bitberg...............

MS experienced English player living in Germany will be in Bitberg for the MS and would prefer to be running around than sat watching........

I've done a number of MS events over the years and was the Player/Coach of Team ZONE (Welwyn Zone in the PA days). I have also played for Thunder and Militant Order of the teams you may have heard of and many more you won't (having played a lot of my PB in Germany)!

PM me if you want the full PB CV, I will be online up to the Thursday if you get any drop outs/no shows when your setting off from UK :)

On site I'll be hanging about with Reading Entity or at the OPM (paintball.de) trade stand if you need to find me!

Stu H

Collin50060

May 11, 2011
Memphis TN, USA
Hey guys, My names Collin Cherry and I'm an American player looking for a divisional team to play with for the Millennium event in London. I have played D2 PSP and numerous regional xball events with Zulu Warriors. I'm looking at playing D3/D2/D1 race-to for London.

Please send me a pm on here or on Pbnation for more details. My name is the same on both sites.

Thanks,
-Collin

bgr112588

May 26, 2011
usa
My name is Brandon Rittinghouse and I'm looking for a team to play with over seas. I've been playing national events every season since 2002 and have played at the professional level since 2008 with Tampa Bay Damage and Chicago Aftershock. Please contact me by email bgr112588@AOL.com

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
My name is Brandon Rittinghouse and I'm looking for a team to play with over seas. I've been playing national events every season since 2002 and have played at the professional level since 2008 with Tampa Bay Damage and Chicago Aftershock. Please contact me by email bgr112588@AOL.com
SOMEONE PICK UP BRANDON NOW!!!!!!

Trust me, he is a stone cold killer - you won't regret it.