Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Major League Free Agent List

jayj

Feb 2, 2009
STOP posting the same thing ever two hours,
I know, it was a mistake, i posted and then half an hour later when I refreshed the message was not there so I posted again, I think it was something to do with my browser

BURT-GBH

ATPB Factory 2012
May 15, 2009
london
Hi guys looking to play millenniums prefer d2+ got xball experience and can pay my way if any1 can help just pm me on here thanks

tha_reisi

Dec 3, 2011
Austria
www.facebook.com
hey guys its me again ...
i got a team for div1 , but there are too much players in the team so its not usefull to play Div1 with 8 guys
at bitburg the roster will be locked so i have to fix now my team!

about me:
i play paintball for 5 years , i play 2 years on spl level
my old team was xball champion in AUSTRIA since 2006
in st tropez i played for a Division3 team in Division 1 and picked up the 10th place ( not the best result but u must know -> its a division 3 team so the 10th is ok)
most time i play snake side .. but i also could play dorito side...
i prefer division 1 or division 2 , because div3 is not my level...and spl is locked
so if u are interested hit me up asap.

peace reisi

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Roster is locked so no further players can be added after 2nd event, players can only register for one team in a season.
Yes you could register as a new player and get a new card, but if discovered you will be banned for the season.
How would they know ?, well maybe discussing it on a paintball forum will ensure the Millenium admin team look out for you changing teams ;)