Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Major League Paintball - a discussion

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Jonathan
Where's the price comparo? How 'bout kicking in a prize and price comparison? Thank goodness somebody else is doing this; Would you mind if I dropped by to copy and paste a bit? Save me loads of work.

Btw, CEP (Cross Eyed Paintball) is a former PSP D1 team. They may or may not be looking to pick up an established pro or two. I'll make you deal--get the comparo posted and I'll tell you all about CEP as they are coming to Florida for a scrim in a week or two.
No problem - copy & paste whatever you like, as it was you I got the idea from!

I posted up about a price comparison a while ago, but I can't do a complete report as I don't have the entry fee info for MS CPL & SPL.

I posted up asking if anyone could let me have this info, but nobody replied.

I can do a comparison of NPPL v PSP with no problem, but the MS comparison would be incomplete.

Let me know if you want me to go with this, and I will post up.

In return, I know that I missed the TBD tryout, but I would like a spot on the first team roster for World Cup.

I can't make any of the team practices - due to my living on another continent - but I bring with me a bad attitude, a tendency to annoy people, cheat, bitch when I get shot out, and then blame my teammates, the judges, my equipment, the paint and the weather for my poor performance.

An irresistable combination, no?

And I also want all of the sweet free stuff you get given, including two guns. And another two to sell. And I want a big bowl of M&M's, with everything but the yellow ones taken out.

That will do for starters.

:)

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
according to dynastys page they will be in paris so im guessing they will still be playing in the cpl

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Registration for PSP Texas is closed, with 126 teams paid. Play starts Friday, and I predict 1st place pro will be between Damage & Infamous.

Arsenal have taken the last MS CPL spot, and they will be playing NPPL as well.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
That's right, Bolter, but Markie is correct in that MS Bitburg clashes with NPPL Chicago.