Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Major League Paintball - a discussion

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
No not really Jon just read it somewhere and now thinks it fact. We go through this every time he just likes people to think he is the font of all knowledge........ Read Missy Q's post and you will see or read what I mean.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Of course it's a fact - someone who once posted on propaintball.com who knows the sister of the guy who lives next door to Baca Loco said someone on a paintball forum said his cousin knows a girl who once touched Oliver Lang's hand, and she said he said they're going to win. Providing the weather doesn't turn nasty, of course.

Say what you like about me, but my sources are reliable.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
HB 2011 rolls tomorrow, with 131 teams, live streaming on ESPN3, and a chip fitted to all pro team guns which brings down the wrath of God upon you if you even think about shooting anything other than 15bps semi.

Seriously, a thunderbolt from the heavens will smite you if you even mention the word "ramping". Or "PSP".

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
Of course it's a fact - someone who once posted on propaintball.com who knows the sister of the guy who lives next door to Baca Loco said someone on a paintball forum said his cousin knows a girl who once touched Oliver Lang's hand, and she said he said they're going to win. Providing the weather doesn't turn nasty, of course.
A source in Paris said that, as soon as the rain started, that now Dynasty were going to win. A cookie to the person who can give me the reason this American gave...