Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Malaga

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Was there?:confused: i didnt get checked for my wristband once all weekend?:confused:

-James
Strange, I was checked every time I entered the players area, there was a guy sitting there by the Ice Cream stall all weekend, but its not like you need to be manhandled to check a wristband, its normally pretty obvious from a distance.

However my players pass could have stayed in my wallet ALL WEEKEND as was not asked for it once in 10 games ?

Good way to spend 30Euros there then !

Laters :)

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
However my players pass could have stayed in my wallet ALL WEEKEND as was not asked for it once in 10 games ?
True, although to get to the fields you needed to get into the players area, to get into the players area you needed a wristband, and to get a wristband you needed a players pass ;)

Chris Bell

Oct 16, 2004
www.mercurypaintball.com
We're gonna try and return next year, but a lot will depend on the clear up, and that's something you players can help with at any venue. How about this for an example, one of our staff was trying to keep the beach clean and he saw Olly Lang picking up rubbish, he said "leave it Olly I'll do that, and Olly replied that he wanted to help to keep the place clean." If everyone thought like that our job would be a lot easier.

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
I Just hope the town and Hotel's that were near the event realise that the paintball's splattered everywhere were probably not the work of paintballers themselves but more the local kids who were walking around with bags of dropped or unbroken paintballs.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
perhaps a start light hanging in the center of the field about 15 feet up (or whatever). much like nascar or f1. + light travels faster than sound.
Doesn't matter about the speed of sound/light when the Ultimate is standing on the 50 - Both teams will hear the call at the same time anyway.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Doesn't matter about the speed of sound/light when the Ultimate is standing on the 50 - Both teams will hear the call at the same time anyway.
ahh but if the wind is blowing a certain direction one team will have the advantage:rolleyes:

From the pictures it looks like the ideal setting, from the beach you see the field with a nice backdrop of the castle and the lovely green vegtated areas. from the other way on the hill you see the field and then the golden sand with the lovely sea.

Wish i could have gone.