Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Malaga

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
WEEBLE1 said:
I actually pulled 12 TEAMS on Saturday for illegal markers !!! *Laff that was*, but the teams sorted their guns, and we had no more hassle !!

See you in Basildon.
how ironic;):D

sorry fella couldn't resist.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
I think the problem there was a majority of teams could not get the millenium compliant boards until Thurs, and have had no chance to get them setup and fine tuned

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Tinks said:
They may have moved in other games, but in the ones I saw and the ones I played in, they didn't move at all.
I know what it's like to work long hours with small breaks and early starts the next morning, I've reffed alot before and I know it's hard.
All I'm saying is, it could've been much better. In local tournaments, it's not so important. But this was a major tournament and I just think it needs improvement.
I'm not having a go at anyone, Just my opinion.
Our experience of field 2 was also poor, in particular inconsistent 141's and poor communication between marshalls. The 2 young english lads were just a bit new by all accounts, my main concern was with the french marshalls (as usual I'm afraid), some ridiculous 141 descisions and an inherrent arrogance that has no place, they need to learn who the customers are and get over themselves.

All in all though a very very good tournament.

LA LEY

AF rules
Dec 30, 2007
Manhattan Vice City
In my opinion, the reffing on field 2 wasn't so great.
I totally agree, reffing in field 2 wasn't soo good at all!!!!

In the first games they wouldn't allow the pit crew/eliminated players to communicate with the players, saying that the only one that could talk in the pit was the coach, and they were threatening the teams to give them 141's if they kept on talking. I heard someone had to be called to put an end to this...

Congratulations to the reffs in the SPL field, they did a nice job!!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
lil wenlock said:
For your information the two young english lads ( me and tom) had never reffed even a small domestic event before, then we were chucked straight into Millenium Div 2 reffing! To be honest i was shocked at some of the calls made, but i was not included in any of them and was the head refs call EVERYTIME. So please do not say that my reffing was bad because ill tell you know i didnt get any complaints only well dones.

Rant over, sorry if any teams were messed about on our field, but like i said it had nothing to do with me and i gave 110% for the 36+ hours i spent on the field!
This is quite simply why teams should not ref' events!

Please try and dispute that argument...

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
i agree with fish. got nothing against any of the reffing in Malaga but what i do think is wrong is that NK played all weekend playing some awesome ball and walk away with a trophy, but end up 5-6 overall. That to me dont make sense all teams should play every event and there should be a dedicated reffing crew for the milleniums like they have in the NPPL/PSP.

Can you imagine the issues of Dynasty reffining a Ironmen/Legion final

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
i agree with fish. got nothing against any of the reffing in Malaga but what i do think is wrong is that NK played all weekend playing some awesome ball and walk away with a trophy, but end up 5-6 overall. That to me dont make sense all teams should play every event and there should be a dedicated reffing crew for the milleniums like they have in the NPPL/PSP.

Can you imagine the issues of Dynasty reffining a Ironmen/Legion final
QFT