Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Man dies in London, Paintballers responsible......for raising money for his daughter.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Tickets on sale 5th June

Due to someone apparently trying to hack into Paypal, or the banks or both, I am still unable to get my paypal details so I am hoping by the end of Monday I will have everything in place to start selling tickets for this event.

I can reveal that we have a London Tigers Quest marker as 1 of the prizes definately included in prize draw, so buy a ticket, and if nobody else does it's yours for a tenner, retail price approx £750. :eek:

Other prizes/auction items to be revealed. The more people attend the more prizes in the draw.

If you have a bunch of workmates that you want to invite I have various poster designs for your workplace, e-mail me and I can send you either printed copies or files by e-mail or MSN messenger.

stevewilson280@msn.com
The posters don't push the charity side of event, so it's up to you if you want to do or don't want to use this fact.
If you want a specific type of poster let me know and can adapt or design you one.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Tickets available now, ticket numbers soon.

If you want to get hold of a ticket send me an e-mail and I will send you your ticket. You will need to download/open the file and print it off, would advise you print as 3.5" x 5" or 5" x 7".
Then when ticket sales go on line, make your payment and get your ticket number by e-mail, this is your entry, so bring the ticket and your entry in the prize draw.
If you are unable to print off a ticket, just request to pick up your ticket on gate on the 5th July, you still need to make your payment and will get your ticket number by return, keep this safe and bring the number on the night.

My e-mail is stevewilson280@msn.com, don't panic if I don't get back to you straight away, I work all day but not in an office enviroment, so will get e-mailing at end of day.

Prizes to be announced, but can confirm London Tigers have donated FEP Quest as a guaranteed prize in draw. So just £10 can get you the chance of winning a £700-800 marker.

If you can't or don't want to make it on the night, why not buy a ticket, and e-mail me contact details and your ticket goes in the draw.

Watch out for more details soon.;)

sponge10

myspace.com/londontigers
Jan 23, 2006
london
Visit site
Hope your generating a lot of intrest in this steve as its a really worthy cause, its mine and the teams pleasure to be donating a FEP QUEST marker(NEW NOT 2ND HAND) to be given as a prize.:D

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Slow but steady

Cheers Jimmy, bit of a slow start but I hope it will pick up when people realise it's a limited entry event.
Good point about the marker, guys this is not a second hand team gun, it is being shipped brand spanking new, direct from FEP in the states, hopefully arriving at the Campaign Cup, if not before, and if you can't wait you can use a current team Quest till it does.:)

And this might not be the only marker included in the prizes.;)

moley00

Apr 12, 2007
ill be there steve to help you out in anyway i can, plus my tigers quest will be available for anyone to use!!

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Our American cousins getting involved.

Cheers Moley, Just got off phone to Bob Long.....Clunk....(Was that a name dropping?):D and, in his words, he's going to sort me out a "Load of Sh*t":D;)
Still in talks for more prizes, tickets are available to order @ www.stevewilson280@msn.com and payment details and ticket numbers online soon.........watch this space:)

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Could well be worth the journey

Cheers Syd, be good to see you, we are going to try to have something for all levels of player, from 1st timers to pro-ballers.

Just added to the plans for the evening is a Pro-school session, currently taking class will be "world cup winner" Twizz, but hopefully got a few more "names" coming along to share a few "skills" with anyone who wants to improve their game.

Only downer at the moment is paypal are taking ages to verify my account, so still unable to take payments at moment but you can still e-mail me your details and recieve your tickets and as soon as payment facilities are online, pay your entry and get an e-mail confirmation with you "Golden Ticket" draw number.:)