Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Man dies in London, Paintballers responsible......for raising money for his daughter.

"Philosophy"

The AA is GAAY
Jul 13, 2006
wherever the jazz takes me
stevey you know me and my bro will be there to help in any way we can! My quest and my kit will be available for anyone to borrow! hope that everyone on this forum can get involved with this, a truly worth while cause!

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Another thing sorted, thanks to a mate

Sorted out a way you guys up north can help if you want to.
Nick Saunders from Skirmish Nottingham and Skirmish Liecester will take in any donations of paint you might have kicking around or maybe you can spare a pot from your next training day. All you need to do is check with either site during the week for a suitable time to drop off your donation.
Just let them know it's for the "Ava-Rose" fund and they will get it to us, or rather I will pick it up.
And don't forget you can buy a ticket, but tell us your not going to be able to attend and we still enter your ticket in prize draw, you don't need to be there to be in with a chance to win.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
More goodies for good cause

Can now announce that we have 3 markers to be included in the prize draw/ auction.
If we can get near to the numbers of people we are hoping for, a lot of people are going to be going home very happy, we also now have prizes from Luxfer and Custom Products.
Even if we are undersubscribed all product donated will be auctioned off on the night. So raid your piggy banks.;)

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
yeh, if you are setting up a new acount, it will take a while, once they deposit the 2 amounts into your acount and you fill out the info on the site its pretty much sorted, the validation of your acount thing is when they send a letter to your home, though a lot of those letters get nicked.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Cheers.

Thanks, will give it a couple more days, and hopefully we can get selling soon.

Oh and just spoke to Dye Europe and can confirm that we now have a DM7 included in prize draw/auction, Jeff will let me know the colour so all you fashion conscious ballers can see if it will be suitable.:D

Big thanks to Jeff and the guys at Dye, will hopefully have news of more additions later in the week.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
So many companies and ballers are giving so much, this is truely going to be a great night for a great cause.

Im not organising it or anything, but would just like to say, thankyou and well done to the people and companies that are giving or even planning on attending even!

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
will the auction require payement for any items won on the night? just so i can get some cash out!?

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
If you want to take it home with you.

will the auction require payement for any items won on the night? just so i can get some cash out!?
Any items bid for and won will need to be paid for on the night, If you make a winning bid but need to sort out payment then your details will be kept, along with the item and if you do not honour your bid the item will be offered to the next nearest bid, if we have details or will go online to be auctioned again.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
o.k mate thanks for that! could you possibly pm me a list of what might be for auction so i know roughly how much i should bring, and is paypal up yet? thanks