Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Manchester HQ review.

Feb 27, 2009
Oldham, Manchester
Last weekend i went to Manchester HQ for my second Paintballing experience. So here is a little review of what i thought of the site feel free to add your own bits if you have been to.

Price.

This sitehad various package deals all of which where very reasonable all proces include full equipment hire and a min of 100 paintballs.

Equipment:

This site are using standard rental site Inferno Field marker powered on CO2 with a gravitiy feed hopper.

Full face mask
Full camo Boiler suit
Battle Pack
Hood

Overall i found there equipment to be in good condition

SIte Layout

I only saw 2 areas which all the games where played. One area was essentiall a clearing with man made protection and a base at eiter end and the other area was a wooded area with a stream in the middle

Game Types.

Capute the Flag
Flag in the Middle

Marshals.

The marshals where friendly and knew how to fix the guns fast, however they did lack authority and thus in my opinion there where a few times when games took longer to start becasue of people not listening

Review.

When we got to the site in the morning we where given our equipment quite quickly but due to late comers it toook ages to get the first game started. The games where well timed so they didnt seem to long however due to lack of areas and game types i can imagine repeat visits getting boring. The marshells where friendly and willing to chat about paintball and could fix the guns quickly ( which was a good thing cos on the day the reliability of the guns was dreadful).

Overall it was a good day paintballing and i would go again.
A site perfect for someone who wants to try paintballing a few times but mabey not a place a hardcore player would enjoy.

7 out of 10

oldskool

Jul 6, 2008
only 2 fields

crap guns

weak marshalls and you still give it 7/10

your easily pleased

try Ontheedge in congleton- 60 acres 10+ fields and good prices !