Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Manchester

paul1981

Sep 29, 2016
Hi everyone, after a few games over the years I'm looking at purchasing my own equipment and attending walk ons. After much research I'm considering a decent tournament marker (maybe Eclipse Gtek or Empire Axe) Which walk on would people recommend around the North West? I've already spoke to Unreal in Stoke and pretty sure I'm gonna bob along in October. Peoples opinions would be much appreciated!!! Paul :)

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Come on down to ote on the edge events in Congleton bud if you want to learn about gear try markers etc give us a shout if your looking to join a team etc give us a shout Facebook page ote morning wood
Cheers
Mike

Reactions: Flip flop

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Pretty much every time there's a game there's walkons bud if you go to on the edge events on face book all the dates are on there bud

Reactions: paul1981

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Pop into Factory Paintball in stockport, they have a number of guns and will be able to advise on kit as well (decent stock of mask, trousers etc)

Ronnie and Glen have been in the game along time and are very helpful.

Also look at Outpost in Chester, a very "open" "urban" site.

If your doing Unreal, am looking at that in October and if different dates Diamond Wars. Happy to give a lift in your in stockport area?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Hi everyone, after a few games over the years I'm looking at purchasing my own equipment and attending walk ons. After much research I'm considering a decent tournament marker (maybe Eclipse Gtek or Empire Axe) Which walk on would people recommend around the North West? I've already spoke to Unreal in Stoke and pretty sure I'm gonna bob along in October. Peoples opinions would be much appreciated!!! Paul :)
Whatever you do, don't buy an Axe.

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Outpost is my local field and its brilliant, all really friendly staff and guys who play there and has a lot of great areas to play in! Would highly recommend it!

paul1981

Sep 29, 2016
Smudgerebt - be good to see you at Unreal, I'm trying to convince my mate but he's worried about the bruising where's Diamond Wars then??

Pauly - placed what I consider a big order today with Just Paintball, Eclipse Gtek with OLED, Empire Prophecy Z2, Dye i4, First Strike 4500 Air, and a load of other goodies. Can't wait for UPS 2morrow. Talk about all the gear no idea

Schmickle - I'll have to have a look at Outpost, need to justify to the wife why I've spent so much!!!

Reactions: Schmickle

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Smudgerebt - be good to see you at Unreal, I'm trying to convince my mate but he's worried about the bruising where's Diamond Wars then??

Pauly - placed what I consider a big order today with Just Paintball, Eclipse Gtek with OLED, Empire Prophecy Z2, Dye i4, First Strike 4500 Air, and a load of other goodies. Can't wait for UPS 2morrow. Talk about all the gear no idea

Schmickle - I'll have to have a look at Outpost, need to justify to the wife why I've spent so much!!!
Ahahaha definitely mate! There's lots on their website as well as facebook pages! As well as CPPS teams if you want to start playing in tournaments!