The Home Of European Paintball

Mardis Gras

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by Manning26
Er, 'Rock, my opinion carries precious little weight... so, uh using me as an ally usually yields poor results......... like laughter... mean, derisive laughter.

Ill just feel a little better when the laughter is distributed evenly at both of us and not wholly heaped upon me...

Cmon out there,any other Brimstone takers??

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Any Brimstone Takers?

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
That's Noo Yawk slang for rockheads, right?
Mephheads...If your gonna attack me at least get it right..But I wouldnt expect any less from u sunshine boys..All that heat does far more damage to your brains than New Yorks finest ever could

But even more gratifying Teej,is the enjoyment I get every time Im in SoCal and the ladies are always complaining about how nice and pretty you boys are as im convienently showing em my lovely living quarters...

Sometimes they dont wanna be wined and dined..Most of the time they just want a man..A real man...And I can painfully see,time and time again,electricity and power isnt the only thing theres a shortage of in Ca...One mans loss is anothers gain..And you boys are just about flat broke..

SoCal Bitty takers anyone??Its not hard..Just open your mouth and speak..Like taking candy from babies....

:p

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
A Brimstone player (Milt's son, I forget his first name) won the 1-on-1, so they're off to a good start. Considering how they did at IAO, I like Brimstone's chances.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Beaker
I'm gonna go Evil Factory :) If only because they have just come off HB.

As for Pro division - GZ can play it, they are not disallowed from playing centreflag game. But I'm going with Strange.

Cartel - on paper yup, any news on them in the off season?
Strange win Pro :)
Evil win Am :)
Cartel only made 4th :rolleyes:.

2 out of 3 aint bad though :cool: