Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker advice for an old noob

pretty boy diss

Jan 5, 2004
www.big_boy.com
Its been 4/5 years since i sold all my kit, but now out of boredom, (and the spare tyre around me waistline), i have decided to give balling another try.

What i need to know is what are the better tourney markers??

What other good websites are there?

Who makes the best goggles?

Is JT still the only company that makes non camo gear?

At 33 am i too old to get shacked up with Britney Spears?

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by pretty boy diss
Its been 4/5 years since i sold all my kit, but now out of boredom, (and the spare tyre around me waistline), i have decided to give balling another try.

Best marker = NexuS Cocker ;)
www.planeteclipse.com

Googles depends on wot u like to be honest I got a pair of Dye Invisions n I love them to bits, excellent fit onto your face and quality vision and they dont move about when am runnin on the field.

No JT aint the only company anymore man theres about 3 billion trillion gazillion.

And Britney isnt worth it dude, she's good in bed dont get me wrong but she has really hairy nipples ;)

Mak Daddy
:cool:

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Best marker = NexuS Cocker ;)
www.planeteclipse.com

Googles depends on wot u like to be honest I got a pair of Dye Invisions n I love them to bits, excellent fit onto your face and quality vision and they dont move about when am runnin on the field.

No JT aint the only company anymore man theres about 3 billion trillion gazillion.

And Britney isnt worth it dude, she's good in bed dont get me wrong but she has really hairy nipples ;)

Mak Daddy
:cool:
Welcome.
I would have to agree with Mac that Nexus Cockers, or the technical equivalent (not as pretty but shoots the same) are amongst the best out there.

JT still do some nice stuff, goggles are still good, tho still a little tricky with the lenses..DYE make some nice toggs too, as do Empire...check out Planet eclipse and Just Paintball via the yellow box in my sig..no, im not connected to either company, but I say what works for me....

As for Britney...she did'nt like the spit roasting we gave her did she MAC?!! And so she's a bit baggy now.

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
lmfao!

o man, well, skeet, you're one lucky man. As for the kit, Im going to buy an e-blade very soon, as Skeet has persuaded me that they;re the best guns on earth, (i cant argue) anyway, how much you want to spend? Lemme know. C ya

evilmoo

Originally posted by pretty boy diss

1. Better Tourney markers = Cockers,Shockers,Angels,Matrixs,Timmys. Theres loads basically (more then listed there) but theres your basics

2. Sites =
http://www.justpaintball.co.uk
http://www.planeteclipse.com
http://www.fireflypaintball.co.uk
http://www.smartpartseurope.com

(theres more, but thats all that comes to mind atm, and u should be able to find whatever ur looking for in those)

3. There are quite a few now, JT,DYE,Empire,Nexed etc should be able to find em all on one of those sites

4. yes :rolleyes:

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
where are you based? maybe one of us can sort you out a try out session?
We are Newcastle if that helps...... but someone can sort you no matter where you are...

Just looked at your homepage...... manchester is it? then you are spoilt for choice :)

pretty boy diss

Jan 5, 2004
www.big_boy.com
Me from manchester, u must be kidding, that place is full of car theives and OAP muggers :p

The manchester guys are actually our sponsors for " Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory " online multi-player FPS game.

Me, i'm a leicester man born and bred.

Ok, down to teh nitty gritty of finance.

I'm in a position where i can afford to splash out about £1,500 - £1,800, unless mrs diss decides to take control over my visa card.

But out of this, i have to re-buy the whole bag of bollocks that comes with it.

Obviously i need to go on air now instead of the frostbite friendly Co2, so that is gonna bump costs up. I will also need a hooge bag to shove me shooter in, some spangly new camo (just in case i bump into britney), goggles, gloves, hopper, barrel bung of some description, a small boy :) , and some decent footware.

Now the footwear item caused some probs for me before, could never get hold of anything decent. So recommendations for this would be appreciated too.

As u can see, the list is pretty extensive so the marker would have to be RELIABLE, EFFICIENT & ACCURATE .

But thx for all teh help, keep it coming

Skeet

Platinum Member
Footwear: DYE ATC's (all terrain cleats) or the DRAXXUS equivelent.

Get a cocker..E-blade!! or anither marker...with that money choice is yours..
Erm..might be an idea to have a look at Planet Eclipse
for most of the bits...if you want any advice.. i will be happy to chat about it on MSN gary.brooks@blueyonder.co.uk
or over the PM's

How much do you know about "new paintball"!?

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well yeah...Classifides will get you a good deal...but this guy needs to have a look somewhere where he can see all the things that we use now, in one place, so he knows what he's on about!!!

By the way...Barrel bungs are old skool..believe it or not we use condoms now..or socks..