Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker advice

cockerguy

Dec 15, 2001
CANADA!!!
Visit site
if this is your first marker i dont suggest spending so much money. Id go with a Piranha or a SPyder at first then after about 6-12 months with it you can sell it and get a better gun.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
cockerguy

cheers for the advice,
i see what your saying but the way i look at it is why buy a cheaper marker when for not a lot more cash i can better get a better marker second hand.besides i'm lasy and i wont be bothered to sell it so i might aswell buy what i want now.
here in the uk spyders are used a lot as site guns so to buy one i wouldn't be gaining much i guess(yes i know i could trick one out but again i'm lasy and why would i spend more money doing that when i can get a sweet marker secondhand)
tb-303
ok now i've opened a whole can of worms about buying second hand equipment. i know the risks and have some good people in the know to help me out.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
The way I see it buying secondhand is like dating your mates EX girlfriend. You have a history you know about but there are still a few secrets to find out. OK I am very very drunk and am talking ****e. But to be honest as long as you get to test the gun before buying you are pretty much safe. I mean TB is getting a marker with a lot of extras for less than the price than a brand new RT would cost. Paintballers are very fashion concious and it is very easy to pick up a steal second hand.