Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker Clearout!

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
As per title have to many markers so need to make room for a new shiny marker coming soon.

First up my lovely LTD editon Texas storm 2011 G6R, this thing is amazing, soo light and efficent absoulte brilliant marker, photos dont do it justice but you will get the idea!

G6r comes with following;
Upgraded LP poppit (also has the orginal HP poppit and spare cupseal)
Upgraded trigger to violent series delrin duece trigger (awsome!) also has orginal
Gat wrap + orginal box
2 Boblong barrels
G6r pressure tester (essential)
Full oring rebuild kit with dow 55, oring pick.
Techt low pull pin + orginal
spare feedneck
Black out screw kit never used.

Im asking for £500 but willing to listen to sensible offers please, I know how much this is worth! PRICE DROP £450!! ALL IN

Next up i have a Angel A1 SB, really nice marker has ware and tare though like any used marker but still looks suberb, agian pictures dont do it justice!

Angel SB comes with;
Upgraded grips to sly carbon fibre ones with all the insets (rare as rocking horse poo to get hold off!) + orginals
AKA sts regulator
HP reg tester
origanal regulator (in peices as it needs servicing was causeing pressure to creep all the time)
Exhalt reg grip
Angel oil
Case + manual + tools.

Really nice marker last of the Angel line, does have the regulator problem but that was fixed by putting on a more expensive better quailty regulator, and their is a very and I mean very slight leak down the barrel, this is from the cupseal not seating yet as it needs to be broken in so hiss will go away after a while nothing to be worried about.

Asking £300 for this but open to offers (asking that much due to rare grips and regulator). PRICE DROP £280 ALL IN!

Also have a full freak kit up for sale 16 inch Autococker threaded.

Asking £60 for this SOLD TO BENNNYY2009

Next up Ion epiphany frame with NDZ trigger.

Looking for £20.

Also got a Adustable stock for sale that fits anymarker with a tippmann 98 style buttstock adapter, such as the etha with EMC kit.

Looking at £20 for this.

All items do include postage.
Please no time wasters, serious buyers only!
NO LOWBALL OFFERS THEY WILL BE IGNORED!
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS SEEN!
If paying by paypal please add for fees or i will not ship the item to you!

Thanks, Simon.

Last edited:
Reactions: cwkotw

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
sorry not intrestead in trades as i have too many markers lol,

Bennnyyy yep can do it for £55 ill send you my paypal

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
That G6r used to be mine, looks like it was sold on again since i sold it :(
That gun is amazing, probably one of if not the best i have used, i miss it!!

Reactions: cwkotw

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
you sold it to me sanchez, I have had a name change lol, was in a beautful condition when I got it and I have kept it that way.

Reactions: Sanchez

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
you sold it to me sanchez, I have had a name change lol, was in a beautful condition when I got it and I have kept it that way.
Ah yeah, i knew the name was different haha, yep you sure have kept it well, and made some nice additions!