Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker for reballs

Gonzo47

..si vis pacem para bellum..
Mar 17, 2011
London
Want to know which marker works best with re-balls?
In some posts on forums i have red that marker is loosing performance after shooting it with re-balls.

Lookig for your opinion. Also what can you recomend.

During winter time i do practise 3-5 times a month, for 3-4hours.

Thanks

g.

Reactions: little c

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
We play/train with reballs almost every week.
We all mostly use shocker nxts and a couple of fst's running a varying amount of different upgrades, mine is standard with a virtue board and runs flawlessly. There are a couple of egos, geos and even ions and all work fine.
We have around 8000 reballs so most the time we don't run out meaning we don't have to re-use them before we wash the dust and dirt off them. If you don't have time to clean them before reusing then just be sure to fully strip and clean your gun afterwards just as you would when using paint.
Hope this helps.

Gonzo47

..si vis pacem para bellum..
Mar 17, 2011
London
Hi
Thanks for replay.
We got around 10k reballs so never short on them.
I think i will "dedicate" 1 barrel for reball use only and full and accurate cleaning gun after.

What do you think about some silicone lube spray on reballs?

g.

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
Got to admit we havnt seen any wear on the bore of the barrels and we have been playing almost every week for 3 months but it's personal choice really if you want to be cautious and Use a separate one.
We experimented with sprays and laquers but found it made them more likely to jam. Just experiment and see what works best for your setup but we find just giving them a good clean does the trick but again it's down to your own preference.
Either way once you do all the ground work and find a routine that works then reballing is awesome and by far the cheapest way to train. Just wish we had astro turf rather than hardwood flooring!