Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker manual app

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
Just on play store and found an app for markers, just having a quick look it seems to have almost every marker manuel out. Some i 've not even heard of. Had a look at one of the manuels and its got full strip down description and drawings (if like me you need them)

If anyone wants to have a look just go on play store type in PAINTBALL its only about the 6/7/ one down, its called marker help free.

Reactions: Spookls

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I'm not too impressed with 'app for apps sake'

On android the manual app is free, on iphone it costs (fair enough as it costs for the developer to put apps together and publish)
However for a manual app that's exactly it - it's literally been put together

Every smartphone is PDF capable. Just use google and get the manual or manuals you require for free.

The app has a lot of manuals which can be handy for the guy who has random people asking him to sort out their guns, but it does not have every paintball manual that exists on the internet

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I agree with @tommikka ... I have an app called PBManuals which did the same but there is now there is a simpler way to do this!

Create a dropbox account (free)
Put dropbox on your smartphone / ipad / PC
Find all the manuals or guides you would be useful (marker, loader, aftermarket board etc) and drop them into the folder, and then it is accessible on all your devices / PC
You also have access to them anywhere, effectively creating your own reference library which can include anything you like (docs converted into PDFs, field plans etc)

Clearly any cloud service could do this, just dropbox is my preference!