Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker not as described :-/

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
A few weeks ago I bought an nt11 from the forum, I went to the owner and paid cash and as I'm restarting paintball I didn't have a loader or tank to test it. Though he told me there were no problems with it and none mentioned in the thread.
I've got it home to find out that the Asa lever is broken so it doesn't air up and when I manually air it up it leaks air through the bolt not only these problems but I can't get it to fire. I've messaged the seller telling him I'd like a refund as it's atrocious but believe it or not he's ignored my message. Where do I stand?
And is there anyway for people to avoid this in the future?
The tech pbforum implements a good system of a sale:

Marker:
Condition:
Color:
Upgrades:
Known Problems:
Asking Price:
Shipping Options:
Trades of interest:
Location of item:
What is Included:

This way it's precisely clear what the seller is looking at. could something like this be considered for implementation?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
You went to the owner? If he local i would go straight to his damn door
Mate he sold you a faulty gun by sound of it although it was bought a few weeks back

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Send him a message saying he has x days to get this sorted or you will be knocking on his door for a full refund plus fuel and time expenses. Also name and shame, that sometimes gets the ball rolling in your favour

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
Thanks for your help man, I'll message him now. Where's best to name him do you think? I'll drop his name if he don't get in touch. I messaged him when I got it home with it in the first place and he said "oh I only played with it once about 3-4 months ago and it was fine" whatever mate lol thanks for your help boys, I'll post up in here when I know more

Reactions: lettucecheesecake

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You didn't buy it from the forum. You bought it from him at his house.

What's wrong with techpb's system is that people will tell lies. If he lied to your face do you not think he will lie online?

What's his name? I'm not asking out of curiosity, I'm telling to name him.....

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Why haven't you tagged him in this thread or even disclosed his name? The mods can't help you if you don't...

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
Apologies for my forum etiquette, wasn't sure whether name and shame was a good strategy till I had spoken to someone about it. Believe it or not he's quite aptly named Deception. Yeah good point dusty