Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker plus everything needed :)

Capone

Jun 1, 2006
Hey guys - thanks for all the responses:)

Just for the heads up, Im definitely now chasing an Ego, to be honest Im after a Ego 7 really but may go for an older one if he condition is good.

Danrandom mate – yeah Im going to try and make it down on Sunday so Ill pop over and say hello and take a look if that’s ok :). My mate should be coming too who might be interested if Im not, but no promises (just so you don’t think Im a timewaster mate), But I drop you a PM Saturday and let you know if my situations changed.

Friswell69 – yeah mate, might be interested but you gotta give me a price! :)

Anyone else with Egos – preff Ego 7’s, please get in touch.

Thanks!

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
I got a MINT "Grey and Fern Green Ego8" for sale !!

Comes as new, only had a couple of boxes of paint thru it !
Mint, boxed etc

£550 - oh, and it'll be @ Ancaster for sale !

Stu

Capone

Jun 1, 2006
Arrr mate - are you trying give my girlfriend grounds for separation;)

I will definitely pop over and drool at the shiny metal but Im sad to say its out of my budget :)

Capone

Jun 1, 2006
Im working till 9 tonight then Im out of the house again by 7am so Im going to really try to get my butt there on Sunday for 7, but appriciate Ill be there in body and probably not in mind ;)

Hey Dan, thats a great deal mate, dont get me wrong. But just so you know, I think Im probably going to go for an ego7. Plus not sure if the "Dye" battle pack will be against the Wildcats dress code - there seems to be a strick door policy for even trainning with these boys, id have to check with Rob;)

Thanks for website mate as well - I did google it but got a bout 10 different sites?

Best!