Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker service

Hidden Hippo

Feb 15, 2011
London
Hey everyone,

I'm returning to the game after a 4 year lay off. I've dug out all my old kit and would assume that I need to service the lot. It's been a while since I've given it any consideration, so have several questions:

Is there a limit on when the last test can be on a tank? Mine expired in 2013 but was only a cheap aluminium bottle, so wouldn't be bad to replace if a test would be inefficient for the cost. Alternatively, what's the general going rate for a 0.8 fibre bottle second hand?

Does anyone have a list of the o rings needed fora dye dm6? I assume I could pick these up from anywhere and replace (guessing the seals will all be gone on my marker).

Is the Halo Too still a reasonable loader? I sold my rotor when I stopped so need a replacement but would like to keep the cost down.

Thanks!

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Aluminium bottles can last forever as long as they pass the test every 10 years, but for the cost of getting one tested you can nearly buy a new one.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Halo too still gets a thumbs up

It'll still put paint through as fast as you're allowed to shoot it
What you miss alongside the current hoppers is easy stripping etc
Don't mess with it and it'll keep working for you
Have a break inside and it'll be an awkward mess to clean up - so avoid breaking paint inside!!!

Feb 24, 2016
I have yet to use my halo too however few srcews and your in made for easy cleaning once apart however could be a nightmare halfway through a game/day

Hidden Hippo

Feb 15, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information, especially the link to the o-ring kit. Typically how long would an o ring last without use? I took my bolt out the other day and it was still lubricated, despite not having been used for several years - no stick on the way out or back in. I'm wondering if I would really need to replace everything.

Is there a UK based supplier of o ring kits similar to the one linked? Ordering from abroad is OK, but would rather domestic if possible.