Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mask fans

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
Hey guys, do any of you have any experience of the Haber fans? I'm looking to upgrade my Dye I3s which have the invision fan fitted. These have been perfect but I want newer goggles and prefer to have a fan fitted.

Thanks

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Hey guys, do any of you have any experience of the Haber fans? I'm looking to upgrade my Dye I3s which have the invision fan fitted. These have been perfect but I want newer goggles and prefer to have a fan fitted.

Thanks
One of my team mates has the Haber fan it has blow in and Humidity removal setting's on it, you can actually set it so it auto comes on when it detects a certain humidity.

Surely the fan will just make the mask super heavy and make such a loud noise when your playing stealthy? haha
These fans are not heavy at all, they are kind of noisy when they are on your goggles only because your ears at not far away, But you can hardly hear the fan if your not wearing it
Matt Fergusson what type of fan are you thinking of, Industrial !! ;)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I have the JT fan on my JTs, fits on top of the mask, under the peak (what can I say, it rains) and yes you can hear it, because it's so close to your ears, but you only have it on for 15-20 seconds just to get rid of any "fog" etc

So the last few times I have worn my JTs, the fan has been used for less than a minute, but I do just switch it on at the start of a game, then few seconds later its off.