The Home Of European Paintball

Mask Max £90

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It really is a matter of paintball masks for paintball

The following is a recent test by PBM Paintball Magazine of a dodgy set of goggles, it shows how something that doesn’t cover the standards just isn’t fit for purpose.
With this set the lens breaks out of the frame

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
So could i ise this https://images.app.goo.gl/htrF5gX6k1Nx4r1n8 it has lenses just mesh everything else
No.
It’s lensed, but the standard of the lens is unknown and the frame fitting the lens might not be good enough

Many sales spam their description with paintball, airsoft etc but aren’t designed or tested to the correct standards.
The lens, frame and all fittings must be able to take multiple hits and remain safe in place over your eyes and face

jim1962

May 18, 2019
What's wrong with the I4's you have? only trying on different masks will reveal which are best for you so if you can get to a retail shop or event with traders there that's your best bet, asking on places like this is a waste of time as everyone has an opinion and no one but you knows how big your head is or how big your glasses are or what will fit. What works for me may not work for you but i wear E Vents, but my advice would be, if the I4's you already have work for you, stick with them.
The i4 I have has done a great job but I bought second hand and is pretty well worn out .
Your right maybe still look at them as they have done me ok up to now .