Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks/Goggles

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Hi I have been looking into buying a pair of googles for paintball and I was going to buy so DYE i4's but they seem a tad expensive. Does anyone know some good quality googles for under £100?
Cheers
Myles

Reactions: Chas662

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
When I first started out I had I4's and loved them, never thought I'd ever like another mask. After a while I wanted to try something new so I bought a pair of Grillz after using them for a while, I don't think I'd go back to the I4's. The only slight negative I have is they're a bit more bulky than the I4's which can at times be a bit of a pain getting behind a scope when I play magfed when I have the tank on the gun but apart from that I love them, and they're really easy to clean.

Reactions: Myles505

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Yeah cheers for the advice mate. I have tried i4's and they seem really nice. I was just wondering if there was a cheaper alternative...?

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
i4's are usually super expensive because they come in "special editions" and patterned versions and annual versions. (all cosmetic differences) Best thing to do is look around a bit and you'll find i4's from a previous year or whatever.
Example --> http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/masks-goggles/dye
You can see the i4's at the top in JustPaintball are £90 because it's an older pattern, the standard, non-pattern ones are £100 and the new 2015 colours are £110

Virtue Vio's feel pretty similar to i4's in size and weight but are around the same price.
V-force grills are good, Empire E-flex, proto pro-axis...many more. All good masks, you need to ask some other players nicely to try on their masks to see what you like before you look into buying anything you haven't worn.
Cheapest mask I can recommend you that is still really good is the JT Proflex, old design, but still used for a good reason. Really nice, lightweight, well ventilated mask for around £50

Reactions: Bolter and Chas662

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Cheers
i4's are usually super expensive because they come in "special editions" and patterned versions and annual versions. (all cosmetic differences) Best thing to do is look around a bit and you'll find i4's from a previous year or whatever.
Example --> http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/masks-goggles/dye
You can see the i4's at the top in JustPaintball are £90 because it's an older pattern, the standard, non-pattern ones are £100 and the new 2015 colours are £110

Virtue Vio's feel pretty similar to i4's in size and weight but are around the same price.
V-force grills are good, Empire E-flex, proto pro-axis...many more. All good masks, you need to ask some other players nicely to try on their masks to see what you like before you look into buying anything you haven't worn.
Cheapest mask I can recommend you that is still really good is the JT Proflex, old design, but still used for a good reason. Really nice, lightweight, well ventilated mask for around £50[/QUOTE
Cheers mate that's incredibly useful. I will look into all of thee masks that you mentioned