Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks/Goggles

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex
Personally I would never buy a second hand mask mate.

I got a pair of i4's and I love them.

But as people have said, try on a few more different masks and see which one works best for you

Reactions: Myles505

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Second hand masks can be fine, but you'll probably want a fresh set of lenses so factor that into your budget when you're comparing them.

I4s are very highly regarded, but can leave your chin exposed if you have a larger face - in which case go for the Grillz. Be sure to get thermal lenses for them though, the newer (higher priced) designs come with them as standard, but the older sets you'll need to upgrade to thermals separately, around £20-25.

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Personally I would never buy a second hand mask mate.

I got a pair of i4's and I love them.

But as people have said, try on a few more different masks and see which one works best for you
In your profile picture is that the gold and black i4's? They are the ones I've wanted and I wasn't sure if the lens is a mirror lens? Is that true?

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex
In your profile picture is that the gold and black i4's? They are the ones I've wanted and I wasn't sure if the lens is a mirror lens? Is that true?
Yea they are the black/gold ones and yes the lens is mirrored mate.

I absolutley love them

*Pd.

Jun 16, 2007
I appreciate paintball can be expensive, especially when starting out but a well fitted comfortable mask with a decent thermal lense is worthing splashing out on. Uncomfortable foggy masks can ruin your day. Second hand is always a possibility especially on this forum but make sure you scrutinize your lenses.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
I have all 3. Grillz, i4s, and just purchased a pair of Vio's. I found the view through the Grillz was limited in comparison to the others. Still prefer the i4's, but the Vio's are very similar. Your best to try before you buy.