Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks/Goggles

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
had i4's ,great vision but small for my big swede, chin exposed when opening mouth.

moved to eflex really comfy loads of vision ,customization

just purchased a set of jt flex's not as much vision as the previous 2 and not as comfy as the eflex but you cant go wrong with these ,history speaks for its self.

I did find with the eflex i had to trim a little of the foam around the nose as it squashes my nose a little and i dont have a concord
as other have said its down to personal preference and what fits/feels best.

Reactions: Myles505

Peter Cross

Mar 17, 2015
Yeah v- force seem decent for price dye masks are really top end masks and if you go a lot dye masks are worth it

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Grillz fitted me and just feel so much nicer than the i4s did... Top end price maybe but that doesn't mean it will be best for buyer

snips

Feb 25, 2015
I have an average to small swad and my i4 covers my grid fine.
I love how light and small profile it is but if you get hit in the grill you will taste paint, I found sterling shield is the tastiest, gi sports had a bitter aftertaste.

Reactions: louisxg and AlfieT

mike b

Jan 18, 2015
I have the proto axis mask and I like it but saying that not played for a bit so I would like to try a few other mask now I was thinking of the i4 but then alot of people are saying the grills are good to so looks like I need to try a few first

Demo2222

Mar 29, 2015
Personally I love the proflex line. Worth trying in game. They breath better than the i4
Another thing to note is If you don't have a small head the i4s will expose your jaw line and your entire throat.